Saturday, October 21, 2006

Italiana Resutoran Kooto Dooru

Kyoshi (Valeria's Italian student) came over to cook me, Scott n Vale a lovely meal. It was oishii cos he's an Italian chef, who used to work in Tokyo. There were 4 courses - horse meat salad, lasagne with pig uterus, some kind of stew with tender beef and cow stomach (onaka), then Italian choc pudding with Haagen Dazs. All-in-all amazing, but I aint gonna try pig uterus again!! Thanks Kyoshi - please come again. And for those living in Japan, its is most definitely possible to cook lasagne without an oven. See me for details - great news for food lovers!

2 Comments:

Blogger karaoke queen said...

I love Italian food. I don't know about intestine pasta and stuff though.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ate some pig uterus and it was freaking delicious at Kooto Dooru!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home